Reports to: Digital Marketing Director
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
VISUALHOUSE is an international creative agency focused on creating compelling brand stories for architecture, design, and the built environment. We work worldwide with leading architects, developers and designers on landmark projects. Each project is unique, and to each we bring passion and expertise with our multidisciplinary creative teams skilled in 3D visualization, still imagery, film and animation, as well as branding and interactive. Together, these disciplines form a cohesive and creative vision to produce compelling brand narratives for our clients. We have studios in New York, London, and Los Angeles.
We’re excited to be looking for a Social Media Manager to join our rapidly-growing Digital team. Reporting to and working closely with our Digital Marketing Manager, you will ideate, strategize and create forward-thinking content for various social media platforms on behalf of our clients.
You’re the perfect person for this role if you are passionate about content, social media and digital marketing. You have a deep understanding of established and new social media channels and have a track record of using social media to increase brand awareness, engagement and growth. If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
What You’ll Do
- Be the day-to-day point of contact for all social media campaigns for our clients
- Create content calendars, source imagery and craft compelling copy for each platform that aligns with the client’s marketing objectives
- Manage all posting and daily community management across each channel
- Analyze campaign performance to identify trends, key learnings and recommendations
- Lead client calls and prepare strategic recommendations for growth & improvement
- Stay informed on the constantly changing social media landscape, spotting industry and cultural trends, best practices and emerging technologies
- Collaborate with our in-house Creative and Production teams on creating imagery, graphics and video content for platform-specific campaigns.
What You Have
- 3+ years of experience actively planning and managing content for social media in a corporate or agency setting
- Thorough knowledge of social media platforms, such as Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube
- Be familiar with, and passionate about, the real estate industry, architecture and design
- An analytical approach to social media and an understanding of the importance of balancing brand-building with driving awareness and action
- Strong attention to detail, the ability to articulate ideas clearly and passionately and a genuine affinity for collaboration
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Basic knowledge & understanding of SEO and Google Analytics
- Working with design and editing software, such as Adobe Creative Suite and Canva
- Using project management software, such as AirTable, Asana and/or Monday
- Experience with running paid ad campaigns on Facebook and Instagram
Offer & Benefits
- A competitive salary with a generous holiday allowance and Christmas closure
- Healthcare contributions and a Company health & wellness package
- Work-from-home allowance with a training & support budget
- Flexible and remote work settings
Email your resume, portfolio (PDF) and a short message explaining why you are right for the role and your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org Please state in the subject line “Social Media Manager”. Due to the exceptionally high volumes of applications, we are only able to respond to successful candidates. No agencies, please.
All candidates must be eligible to work in the United Kingdom.
Due to exceptionally high volumes of applications, we are only able to respond to successful candidates.