Visualhouse is an international creative agency focused on creating compelling brand stories for architecture, design, and the built environment. We work worldwide with leading architects, developers, and designers on landmark projects. Each project is unique, and to each, we bring passion and expertise with our multidisciplinary creative teams skilled in 3D visualization, still imagery, film, and animation, as well as branding and interactive. Together, these disciplines form a cohesive and creative vision to produce compelling brand narratives for our clients. We have studios in New York, London, and Los Angeles.
We are currently looking for a Senior 3D Artist to join our growing London team to produce exceptionally high quality and detailed renderings working as part of a team of talented creative artists.
About the role:
Ideal candidates will have a good eye for architectural representation and the ability to produce rendered imagery that effectively communicates design intent to clients. You will work and lead on multiple projects as part of a team, with the ability to deliver quality work to deadlines. You will demonstrate experience and interest in mentoring and developing junior and mid-level artists.
- Proficiency in 3D Studio Max, Photoshop, and Corona
- Modeling, rendering and post-production experience in marketing quality visuals, VR and animations
- The ability to understand and interpret architectural drawings and concepts
- Interest in investigating new methods of visualization technology
- Knowledge of Nuke, After Effects, Rhino, Revit, and SketchUp are desirable, but not essential
Skills and Qualifications:
- Degree in Visualization, Architecture or other related subjects
- Extensive professional experience in 3D architectural visualization
- Clear communication and creative problem-solving ability
- Enthusiastic and collaborative team player
- Experience in managing client relationships and assisting in client meetings is desirable
- A competitive salary
- Generous holiday allowance
- Christmas closure
- Healthcare contributions
- Monthly team outings
- Gym memberships
- Remote work setting
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain a wealth of experience. In addition, we are committed to the training and nurturing of talent and staff development. Our studio is an exciting and collaborative space where we promote and encourage creative and innovative thinking.
Email your resume, portfolio (PDF) and a short message explaining why you are right for the role and your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org Please state in the subject line “VH|LN Senior 3D-Artist”.
We are accepting applications from candidates located in United Kingdom or Europe.
Due to the exceptionally high volumes of applications, we are only able to respond to successful candidates.
No agencies, please.