Reports to: Chief Operating Officer
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
VISUALHOUSE is an international creative agency focused on creating compelling brand stories for architecture, design, and the built environment. We work worldwide with leading architects, developers and designers on landmark projects. Each project is unique, and to each we bring passion and expertise with our multidisciplinary creative teams skilled in 3D visualization, still imagery, film and animation, as well as branding and interactive. Together, these disciplines form a cohesive and creative vision to produce compelling brand narratives for our clients. We have studios in New York, London, and Los Angeles.
We are currently looking for a Finance & Operations Manager to join our growing team to support the Chief Operating Officer in the daily running of the finance and operations department. You will be responsible for administration and coordination related to accounts receivable and accounts payable, as well as preparation of reports for accountants. This is an ideal position for someone looking to understand the inner workings of the day to day operations of an international agency.
About the role:
Ideal candidates will have a meticulous attention to detail and be familiar with having to prioritise their own workload to meet conflicting demands and deadlines whilst working both autonomously and as part of the wider studio team. Responsibilities will include:
• Process vendor invoices, statements and reconciliation of accounts
• Set up new suppliers and maintain international accounts in Xero software.
• Produce monthly reports related to KPI metrics
• Prepare information for auditors and external accountants
• Manage staff expenses
• Collate and reconcile all bank statements on a monthly basis
• Assist with HR duties as necessary
• Carry out other ad-hoc operation tasks as directed by COO
• Assist with month end and tax year reporting
• Accounting software experience is essential. Proficiency in Xero is highly desirable.
• Highly competent in producing spreadsheets and reports
• Familiarity with Google Suite (Gmail, Sheets, Docs) is highly desirable
Skills and Qualifications:
• 2 - 4 years experience of professional experience in a similar role
• Graduates of Finance, Economics or Accounting degrees are welcome to apply.
• Experience of working to deadlines whilst maintaining high levels of accuracy
• A team player, strong communicator and open to collaboration and problem solving attitude
- A competitive salary
- Unlimited Holiday
- Christmas closure
- Monthly team outings
- Flexible hours
- Remote work option
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain a wealth of experience. In addition, we are committed to the training and nurturing of talent and staff development. Our studio is an exciting and collaborative space where we promote and encourage creative and innovative thinking.
Email your resume/CV and a short letter explaining why you are right for the role and your salary expectations to [email protected]. Please state in the subject line “VH Finance & Operations Manager”.
All candidates must be eligible to work in the United Kingdom.
Due to exceptionally high volumes of applications, we are only able to respond to successful candidates.