Visualhouse is an international creative agency focused on creating compelling brand stories for architecture, design, and the built environment. We work worldwide with leading architects, developers, and designers on landmark projects. Each project is unique, and to each, we bring passion and expertise with our multidisciplinary creative teams that are skilled in 3D visualization, still imagery, film, and animation, as well as branding and interactive. Together, these disciplines form a cohesive and creative vision to produce compelling brand narratives for our clients. We have studios in New York, Los Angeles, and London.
We have a vacancy available for a Project Manager to join our Creative team. The position’s primary focus will be to manage and oversee a designated project until December 2021. You will manage the workflow of the team and contractors designated solely to this project on a daily basis, planning daily and weekly project schedules ensuring the team is meeting deadlines through effective resource management. You will be responsible for ensuring that the team is well informed of project deliverables and provide ongoing support to ensure timely production. There is an opportunity to continue this role past December 2021 if the contract is renewed with our client.
About The Role:
The role reports to the Project Director and you will be the first point of contact for the team relating to the client, project management and delivery. You will assist the team in managing their schedule whilst maintaining the highest standard of work, supporting them where necessary.
- Team coordination and administration with a focus on managing the project schedule to meet deadlines and manage the team’s workload
- Manage client expectations and ensuring quality when coordinating documents and assets with clients and vendors along the process
- Attend client meetings (virtually) and manage meeting notes
Skills and Qualifications:
- Essential: 2-3 years experience as a Project Manager type role in a creative or design environment
- Organization: excellent organization skills and ability to demonstrate strong leadership within a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Communication: exceptional communication skills and able to articulate complex matters, whether in written language and/or in-person
- Technical: proficient in Project Management Software, Google Suite, Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Personality: personable, enthusiastic, proactive, creative, empathetic
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in creative industries and be highly capable of managing a small team. The successful candidate will work collaboratively with the team and be passionate and enthusiastic about Visualhouse’s work. You will be highly professional with strong time management and negotiation skills, as well as friendly and engaging in order to develop strong relationships within the company and our clients.
- A competitive salary
- Generous holiday allowance
- Christmas closure
- Monthly team outings
- Gym membership
- Remote working opportunity
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain a wealth of experience. In addition, we are committed to the training and nurturing of talent and staff development. Our studio is an exciting and collaborative space where we promote and encourage creative and innovative thinking.
Email your CV, a short explanation as to why you are right for the role and your salary expectations to email@example.com Please state in the subject line: “Creative Project Manager”.
All candidates must be eligible to work in the United Kingdom.
Due to exceptionally high volumes of applications, we are only able to respond to successful candidates.
No agencies please.