VISUALHOUSE is an international creative agency focused on creating compelling brand stories for architecture, design, and the built environment. We work worldwide with leading architects, developers, and designers on landmark projects. Each project is unique, and to each, we bring passion and expertise with our multidisciplinary creative teams that are skilled in 3D visualization, still imagery, film, and animation, as well as branding and interactive. Together, these disciplines form a cohesive and creative vision to produce compelling brand narratives for our clients. We have studios in New York, Los Angeles, and London.
We have a vacancy available for a Project Manager to join our Creative team. You will manage the workflow of the team and contractors designated solely to the creative team on a daily basis, planning daily and weekly project schedules ensuring the team is meeting deadlines through effective resource management. You will be responsible for ensuring that the team is well informed of project deliverables and provide ongoing support to ensure timely production..
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in creative industries and be highly capable of managing a small team. The successful candidate will work collaboratively with the team and be passionate and enthusiastic about Visualhouse’s work. You will be highly professional with strong time management and negotiation skills, as well as friendly and engaging in order to develop strong relationships within the company and our clients.
About The Role:
The role reports to the Project Director and Creative Director and you will be the first point of contact for the team relating to the client, project management and delivery. You will assist the team in managing their schedule whilst maintaining the highest standard of work, supporting them where necessary.
- Team coordination and administration with a focus on managing the project schedule to meet deadlines and manage the team’s workload
- Manage Quotations, purchase orders and monthly accounts for assigned projects
- Provide day-to-day support/services to assigned clients
- Maintain daily contact and relationships with clients
- Update weekly status reports, open jobs and complete change requests
- Responsible for delivering quality materials on time and on budget
- Responsible for driving a project forward to completion once scope is defined
- Attends and facilitates status meetings, client meetings and client calls
- Acts as a liaison between departments and the client to ensure timely completion of projects
- Supports and collaborates with senior members of the account team on tactical and strategic aspects of the account
- Provide recommendations to supervisors for more efficient/effective processes
- Receive client briefings and analyze client input with team
- Input requests into project management system
- Brief all appropriate members of the team on the details, goals and objectives of each initiative
- Develop and manage reasonable timelines for the completion of all initiatives
- Develop and demonstrate firm knowledge in client’s business and industry
- Foster a team effort/collaborative approach
- Assist in the management of accounts/financial aspects (budgets, contracts, fees, etc.)
- Develop effective analysis and audits to inform strategic recommendations and guide creative development
- Proof, review and approval all client deliverables
- Complete conference reports following meetings and conference calls
Skills and Qualifications:
- Essential: 2-3 years experience as a Project Manager type role in a creative or design environment, ideally with some branding experience.
- Organization: excellent organization skills and ability to demonstrate strong leadership within a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Communication: exceptional communication skills and able to articulate complex matters, whether in written language and/or in-person
- Technical: proficient in Project Management Software such as Asana, Google Suite. Knowledge of creative cloud is a bonus but not required
- Personality: personable, enthusiastic, proactive, creative, empathetic
- A competitive salary
- Generous holiday allowance
- Christmas closure
- Remote working
- Flexible working
- Wellness Allowance
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain a wealth of experience. In addition, we are committed to the training and nurturing of talent and staff development. Our studio is an exciting and collaborative space where we promote and encourage creative and innovative thinking.
Email your CV, a short explanation as to why you are right for the role and your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org Please state in the subject line: “Creative Project Manager”.All candidates must be eligible to work in the United Kingdom.
Due to exceptionally high volumes of applications, we are only able to respond to successful candidates.
No agencies please.