Title: Creative Director
Location: New York or London
Reports to: CEO
Contract: Full Time, Exempt
Visualhouse is an international creative agency focused on creating compelling brand stories for architecture, design, and the built environment. We work worldwide with leading architects, developers, and designers on landmark projects. Each project is unique, and to each, we bring passion and expertise with our multidisciplinary creative teams skilled in 3D visualization, still imagery, film, and animation, as well as branding and interactive. Together, these disciplines form a cohesive and creative vision to produce compelling brand narratives for our clients. We have studios in New York, London, and Los Angeles.
We are currently looking for a Creative Director to join our growing team to lead the delivery of all creative and production projects internationally, from a strategic and operational standpoint. In addition, the Creative Director will be heavily involved in new business operations and advising the board.
This role is available in either our New York or London studio. We are accepting applications for candidates based in both locations. For London applicants, there is an option to relocate to our New York studio in the future.
About the role:
You will be leading project teams internationally ensuring teams are aware of client briefs and deadlines, as well as being the go to for support on complex matters and client feedback. The role requires leadership, direction and the ability to manage multiple teams. The role is suited for a senior and experienced visionary who is able to interpret creative briefs as well as being well versed in operational, motivational and inspirational leadership. It is essential that you have previous experience in real estate, developer, marketing and creative agency sectors. This is a fantastic opportunity to exercise creative ability and expertise within an internationally renowned studio in a senior leadership role.
- Strategically lead and interpret project briefs and oversee the production and creative teams
- Vision creation for clients and management of complex briefs and high expectations through productive negotiations
- Assist CEO and COO to define project scope and deliverables and delegate as appropriate
- Assist CEO with new business strategy and sourcing new clients internationally
- Develop proposals & concepts and deliver pitches to new and existing clients internationally
- Accountable for the timely production and sign-off of all content sent to clients (imagery, film, creative, brochures, web design, concepts, print, interactive etc)
- Manage key client relationships and facilitate positive and prospering relationships
- Report key updates to the CEO and COO as appropriate and advise on business critical matters relating to projects, clients and teams.
- Be instrumental in building large project proposals, and tenders and appropriate billing
- Oversee production of film and photography shoots internationally
- Manage designers to ensure creative and production quality is exceptional
- Attend industry events and networking events in the interests of new business and competition
- Assist or Digital Marketing Team to implement a social media strategy and campaigns to engage key audiences across multiple platforms
Skills and Qualifications:
- 7+ years professional experience in real estate, marketing, architectural and creative agency environments
- Degree in photography architecture, marketing, business or other relevant arts
- Proven leadership of teams and operation at senior leadership level
- Management of running multiple projects concurrently and internationally
- Experience in developing strategy and sourcing new business
- Familiarity with all aspects of production, architectural visualization and high end real estate marketing
- A competitive salary
- Generous holiday allowance
- Christmas closure
- Healthcare contributions
- Monthly team outings
- Free gym and wellness memberships
- Remote work setting
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain a wealth of experience. In addition, we are committed to the training and nurturing of talent and staff development. Our studio is an exciting and collaborative space where we promote and encourage creative and innovative thinking.
Email your resume, portfolio (PDF), and a short letter explaining why you are right for the role and your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org Please state in the subject line “VH Creative Director”.
Due to exceptionally high volumes of applications, we are only able to respond to successful candidates.Strictly, no agencies. Thank you