Visualhouse is an international creative agency focused on creating compelling brand stories for architecture, design, and the built environment. We work worldwide with leading architects, developers, and designers on landmark projects. Each project is unique, and to each, we bring passion and expertise with our multidisciplinary creative teams that are skilled in 3D visualization, still imagery, film, and animation, as well as branding and interactive. Together, these disciplines form a cohesive and creative vision to produce compelling brand narratives for our clients. We have studios in New York, Los Angeles, and London.
We have a new role available for an Account Director to join our Hong Kong team to expand our client base and generate new and sustained revenue streams. This is a fantastic new role and rare opportunity to lead the growth of the Hong Kong and Asia business and requires extensive business development, new business, sales and pitching experience in a closely related industry.
About the role:
This role reports directly to the Chief Executive Officer and will seek to identify new clients consisting of developers, architecture and design practices as well as private clients. You will be responsible for leading and sourcing new business opportunities as well as drafting and delivering new business strategies. This is a highly independent role in which Visualhouse will provide leadership, training, and resources. The position is a mixture of hands on day to day researching for new projects and clients as well as overall business development strategy.
- Forge relationships with key industry contacts, developers, architects and companies to win new business leads
- Proactively seek out new business opportunities and manage relationships effectively
- Develop, deliver and refine business development strategies
- Plan and oversee new marketing opportunities
- Attend key industry events with the aim of meeting new potential clients
- Research and report on new business opportunities
- Create innovative proposals and campaigns to attract new clients
- Utilise CEO and Project Director in systematic client outreach
Skills and qualifications:
- Degree in Business development or a closely related subject and 4+ years experience in real estate, visualisation, architecture, or a related agency.
- Proven experience of winning new business, business development, negotiation and pitching.
- Ability to work autonomously and collaboratively as part of a team
- Proficient with Microsoft and Google suites. Ability to report and analyse data.
The successful candidate will have extensive real estate knowledge, contacts and be well connected in the real estate development and design industries. They will also have extensive experience in business development and a keen interest in the world of visualisation, architecture and real estate marketing. You will be highly independent with strong time management skills, as well as friendly and engaging in order to develop strong relationships within the company and the client.
- A competitive salary
- Generous holiday allowance
- Christmas closure
- Healthcare contributions
- Monthly team outings
- Gym membership
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain a wealth of experience. In addition, we are committed to the training and nurturing of talent and staff development. Our studio is an exciting and collaborative space where we promote and encourage creative and innovative thinking.
We offer a competitive salary and pay structure with benefits and the opportunity to gain a wealth of experience. In addition, we are committed to the training and nurturing of talent and staff development. Our studio is an exciting and collaborative space where we promote and encourage creative and innovative thinking.
Email your resume and your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org Please state in the subject line “VH|HK Account Direector”.
All candidates must be eligible to work in Hong Kong.
Due to the exceptionally high volumes of applications, we are only able to respond to successful candidates.
No agencies, please.